We are accepting guest submissions of articles related to game tables! This is not a sponsored post, we are looking for guest posts and you will not be charged like on some sites.
We are always careful of our readers and subscribers and therefore our main vision is to provide a clear and resourceful article. We talk about a wide range of products, their reviews, guideline, and tips on those products and share user’s experiences on the personal level among ourselves.
Moreover, Game Table Planet is a community that always looks for smart and new ideas from the people. Therefore, we would love to have passionate writers!
What We Are Looking For:
- Content that is fact-driven, well researched, and related to game tables.
- Easy, conversational, and/or humorous writing tone in the content.
- Lots of related photos, infographics, original videos and illustrations that relate to the topic.
- New and/or interesting hacks, tips, or tricks related to table games.
- Unique content not published anywhere else. (we only work with original pieces).
What We Are Not Looking For:
- Unoriginal, rewritten, or spun content that do not provide unique value.
- Poorly researched or inaccurate information or articles.
- Grammatically and technically weak content full of jargon and mistakes.
Want to Give It A Try? Here's How:
Step #1: Write a unique piece of content (Not published anywhere else including your own site) on one of the main categories we cover... Air Hockey, Pool/Billiards, Bubble/Dome Hockey, Foosball, Shuffleboard (table type), or Table Tennis.
Step #2: Proof read your content and ensure it meets the following criteria... 1500 words or more, unique, easy to read, well formatted, and grammatically error free.
Step #3: Submit your completed article (including acknowledgements if needed) via a Microsoft Word document or a Google Doc to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, email, website, and any relevant social media accounts in the email.
Step #4: If your article contains links be sure they are professional and authoritative in nature. Do NOT link to porn, gambling, medical, spammy, or low quality websites.
Step #5: Be Patient with us. Please only submit your article one time. We will be in touch once it has been reviewed. If you have not heard from us in 7 business days, you are free to submit your article to other publications.
Frequently Asked Questions About Writing For Us:
- Question: How do I write for GameTablePlanet?
- Answer: Follow the 5 simple steps above.
- Question: Do I need to have professional writing experience?
- Answer: No, not at all. We do ask that your writing be unique and accurate and in your own words and also provides value to our readers.
- Question: Can I write anonymously?
- Answer: No. We're sorry but we require you write under your own name and/or brand and provide valid contact info along with your submission. We will not post your contact info publicly.
- Question: Do I need to pay for publishing my article?
- Answer: No. We prefer to ad value to our readers by allowing as many experts to write as we can without the burden of paying to publish. We allow true guest posts, not sponsored posts.