- Field thickness: 1/2"
- 5" Leg Levels with Rubber Bottom
- Dimensions: 55" L X 30" W X 36" H
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Handle: No slip Wooden Handles
Unlimited lifetime Warranty
Comes w/Balanced & Uniformed Men
1 or 3 Goalie Design (Kit included)
The Kick Foosball Table is designed for any enthusiast that enjoy relaxing during play. It features optional 2 chrome plated cup holders on each side. There are stunning chrome detailing, round leg casters, and support beams on both sides of the table.
KICK's reputation is to provide high quality table for this price.
- Goalie: 3 person goalie
- Dimensions: 56 x 30 x 36 inches
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Mahogany Melamine finish on a 1" thick cabinet
- Handles: SureGrip Black Plastic Handles
Made in Richland Hills, Texas
Comes with two sets of men - uniformed and solid
Leg Levels with boot levelers
0.125 Rugged steel rods resist bending and warping
Players are not counterbalanced
Adding additional counterbalanced players is costly
The Tornado Sport is a very basic table, but is constructed of very high quality. It looks like a classic and traditional table. The table is made of high grade MDF with 1" thick and weighs more than 200lbs. This is a good investment table that is sturdy and substantial.
The legs are made so that the shims can be adjusted in case it is uneven. The main downside is that the players are not counterbalanced. Though it can be purchased separately, it can add to the already substantial cost.
- Dimensions: 56 L x 30 W x 36 H (70 inches width with rods)
- Weight: 355 lbs
- 0.125 Rugged steel rods resist bending and warping
Official game table for Tournament
Comes w/Balanced & Uniformed Men
Leg Levels with steel rods
Not as attractive as wooden table
This Tornado Tournament 3000 Table is probably the most solid, durable foosball table you’ll find. It’s made of 1 ½ inch stainless steel laminate and weighs a whopping 355 pounds. Meaning that this is a very solid and durable table. This is one the most durable and best investment piece, but at a high price. Not for beginners, this unit is best for people who are serious about their foosball.
- Dimensions: 56”L x 29.6”W x 34.5”H
- Weight: 74 lbs
- Handles: Chrome-Plated Steel Rods with Wood Handles
- Leveler: 5” Diameter Leg Levers for even playing surface and to prevent scratches and tears
Oversized leg levelers
Sturdy for rigorous play
Takes time to assemble
Quality for the price, the Rally and Roar foosball is the best for a mid tier budget. The table is not pure wood, but pressed board with laminate over it. This table will hold up to even the most competitive and roughest of crowds.
Each rod is steel-plated chrome with ergonomic, wood handles for a smooth grip and ABS-constructed playing pieces that moves swiftly and effortlessly with each play. With a glossy, green playing surface that resembles grass and an espresso-finish along the woodwork, this game is not only seamless to handle and play, it also a sense of elegance to any room. Designed for experts and beginners, anyone will love playing with Rally & Roar foosball game set.
5. Best Choice Products 48" Foosball Table (Best Bargain, great for kids)
- Dimensions: 84 x 48 x 21 inches
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Single goalie
- Can be leveled
Sturdy for rigorous play
No dead spots
Perfect for dorm rooms
Made of Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
Takes about 2-3 hours for assembly
Mini version - not full size table
The best choice table is best for a dorm or really recreational table. This foosball table has an attractive wood veneer finish with rod bards with comfortable grips for easy operation. It's a fair size that will fit into most spaces. Under $100, this table is perfect for beginners or those that are just looking to play foosball for fun.
The goal of finding a good foosball table is finding a sturdy and quality table that has the materials and surface that leads to a fast, and powerful game, with no dead spots. A lot of foosball table factors can contribute to the quality of the game. By understanding each one, you'll come to know what to look for when buying a foosball table.
First thing is you need to figure out how big of a table we should get. You need at least 3 to 4 ft for movement around the table. When picking out a table also consider the size with the rods included. Standard size table is 56"Lx 30" W x 36"H - these measurements don't take into account with fully extended rods.
Full size tables are good for adults and seasoned players while smaller ones would be better for children or beginners. If you are limited on space, table top tables are a good option.
If you want to find a long lasting quality table there are a couple of things you need to consider when it comes to the table's material. Make sure that the table you have at least a thickness of 1". The general rule is the thicker the table the longer lasting the material. There are three typical materials that are usually used:
- Particle board - Particle board is usually the cheapest. It can break down over time. Avoid this material a much as possible. It will not last
- MDF - similar to particle board, there are high quality MDF with coatings and finishes that helps them stay durable and last longer.
- Composite- resistant to humidity, but not same quality of play as solid wood. Best option for outdoor foosball table
- Solid wood - more durable and attractive. However, humidity is a huge risk and issue as it is vulnerable to warping.
You basically want the smoothest surface for fast paced play. You want a hard finish with a high thickness. The goal is to avoid stick on designs as it will peel up and interfere with your play. The best table surface is a laminated one with the design in the laminated sheet. Laminated surfaces are smoother and provides a fast and intense game.
When it comes with Rods there are two types of rods:
- Hollow Steel Rods: The most expensive tables come with hallow steel rods. The reason hollow is better is because this can speed up your game since it is lighter. You end up with more control and faster kicks.
- Solid Steel Rods: Great option, just not as fast. They are heavier and better to learn on for beginners.
- Telescoping rods: these are found on high end machines. The rods don't slide our of opposite side of the table during play, they are a safe and nice choice if you have young or inexperienced players.
- Counterweighed men - are men that stay on a horizontal level when they are released. This means the men's weight of the head and toe is balanced so the men defaults to horizontal position when not in use. This is important so you don't need to worry about them blocking your ball. If you want to enjoy the game this is a must have option.
- Player's Toes: Square shape toes on the men offers more ball control and shot precision over round toes.
- Players materials: Players can also come in solid plastic or steel. The heavier the player the more power behind the shooting, so when you can pick steel.
- Goalies: goalies come in sets of three or one. Three goalies are more common in the US and one goalie is more common in European leagues.